Test Technician Clearwater, FL $15.00 – $17.00 per hour (DOE) (temp/hire opportunity)
(temp/hire) 1st shift -7am-3:30pm (OT possible to work until 5pm or start at 6am M-F and occasional Saturday OT 6am-12 noon)
APPLY TODAY! Send resume to ClearwaterFL@Snelling.com or Call 727 539-6000.
Education and experience:
- 2 year college with electrical background minimum
- Or technical school diploma
- Ability to work alone and with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of electrical codes, industry specifications and motor control technology considered a plus.
- Technician should possess the ability to test and troubleshoot circuit boards to component level.
- Must have to ability to read and interpret schematics of electronic circuits.
- Would need to be familiar with the use various pieces of test equipment, oscilloscopes, digital multi meters, probes, etc.
- Experience with 480Vac systems as well as medium voltage systems would be optimal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently
- Needs to read equipment accurately to determine status of boards
- Must be a team player
You will train and perform:
- Managing multiple projects and completing assignments in a timely manner while supporting monthly production goals.
- Adapting quickly to last minute changes while still meeting project deadlines.
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written skills are required to effectively communicate with all levels of the business structure.
- Sensory Abilities: Ability to see along with manual dexterity to use measuring equipment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential tasks.
Clearwater , Florida 33765