Coil Winder – Magnetics – Clearwater, FL. $14-$16 an hour (temp/hire opportunity)
(temp/hire) 1st shift -7am-3:30pm (OT possible to work until 5pm or start at 6am M-F and occasional Saturday OT 6am-12 noon)
APPLY TODAY! Send resume to ClearwaterFL@Snelling.com or Call 727 539-6000.
Education and experience:
- High School or GED and 1-3 months related experience or training or equivalent of education and experience
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical assembly
- Hand tools – proficient
- 1 year coil winding experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and understand coil winding data sheets in English and have basic math skills.
- Possess good hand dexterity.
- Must be willing to cross-train.
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Experience using the following tools:
- Wire Cutter
- Solder Iron
- X-Acto knife
- Safety glasses
You will train and perform:
- Operate a variety of horizontal coil winding machines
- Read and compare High Power TTL Production Sheet to product to be assembled
- Record processing information in specified area on Production Sheet;
- Calibrate turns counter and test coils;
- Read a winding spec and set up winding machine accordingly.
- Follow safety rules, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
- General safety, electrostatic discharge awareness
- Ability to read and interpret documents written in English such as safety rules, operating policies and electrical schematics
Clearwater , Florida 33765