Stack Assembler – Clearwater, FL $15.00 – $16.00 per hour (DOE)
(temp/hire) 1st shift -7am-3:30pm (OT possible to work until 5pm or start at 6am M-F and occasional Saturday OT 6am-12 noon)
APPLY TODAY! Send resume to ClearwaterFL@Snelling.com or Call 727 539-6000.
Education and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Able to relate to and understand English.
- Able to apply basic mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Close vision, distance vision, color perception, peripheral vision capabilities
- Depth perception and ability to focus
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical assembly
- Hand tools – proficient
- Possess good hand dexterity
Experience using the following tools:
- Wire Cutter
- Solder Iron
- X-Acto knife
- Safety glasses
You will train and perform:
- Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
- Crimp, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or performs similar operations to join or secure parts in place.
- Mounts assembled components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets, on chassis panel.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assembles and attaches hardware, such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies.
- Performs intermediate assembly tasks, such as potting, encapsulating, sanding, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, stamping, etching, impregnating, and color coding parts and assemblies.
- Tends machines that press, shape, or wind component parts.
- Adjusts or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics.
- Prepare heat sinks and SCRs
- Wire, attach boards, and apply completed panels to stack assemblies
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Clearwater , Florida 33765